Quick update - after the slightly imperfect release of Loader 0.4.0, we’re bringing the bugfix version 0.4.1.
- Added a mapping resolution API for developers! This should be a big step in making reflection/method handle accesses to Minecraft code dev/prod-friendly without much hassle.
- Minor mod loading time optimizations.
- Fixed dedicated server support.
- Unfortunately, for the time being this means using the Fabric installer to create a server install + dropping the server JAR in yourself. Sorry!
- Actually fixed all of the Mixin-features-in-development-environment-dependencies corner cases.
- Tested on Arcane Magic, which has quite a few of them, so it must be true.
- Updated libraries: tiny-remapper.
Thank you for being a part of the Fabric community!